Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas!!!

We had a wonderful holiday break with our friends and family. 2010 was a crazy year, but overall it was great. They say everything happens for a reason and I will never doubt that again! We are truly thankful for all the blessings that we have in our lives.


Cameron really got the concept of Christmas this year. He was a great helper with the decorations.

Here is Cam feeling pretty smug waiting to see Santa. We went to see him in Sundance Square this year and the place was simply magical! I think we will visit here from now on.

...monkey see, monkey do...

First spotting of Santa coming out of his workshop...now the nerves kick in.

Note the hand on mommy's scarf. He had just leaned in and told me "mommy, I wan't to wait some more". I told him that was perfect because we had two kids in front of us that he could watch. I guess it was enough time for him as he just marched right over when it was his turn!

He even told Santa what he wanted for Christmas - an off-road Mater and off-road McQueen. Of course, Santa delivered since he was a super good boy this year.

Our real live angel

The kickoff to the Christmas mad-dash...Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa's (#1).


Jammy time! I swear, they could be a GAP add!

#2 - Proof that Santa was listening!

#4 - Christmas day dinner and MORE gifts...whew!





No comments:

Post a Comment